From 15 to 24 October 2018, there will be events dedicated to the European week in Tajikistan!
In the EU, 2018 was officially declared the European Year of cultural heritage.
The aim of the European week is to raise awareness of the social and economic importance of cultural heritage. Through a rich and diverse program, it seeks to acquaint the people of Tajikistan with the culture of the European Union, to intensify cooperation between the European Union and Central Asia. Also, one of the main goals of the European week is to draw public attention to the programs of existing cooperation for 27 years and the 15th anniversary of the opening of the office of the EU Delegation in Tajikistan.
The Festival will include the following events:
* Concert of European and national music in the open air. The area of the 800th anniversary of Moscow. 15 Oct. 2018 (18: 30-20 :30);
* Festival of Culture and education. Ismaili center. 17 Oct. 2018 (10: 00-16: 00);
* Production with the troupe of the theater. VL. Mayakovsky's. Theater them.Lokhuti. 19 Oct. 2018 (17:30));
* European games-mini-football tournament on the part of students who will play for the teams of Tajikistan, the EU, France, Germany and the UK. The sports ground of school No. 35. 21 Oct. 2018 (08:00-14: 00);
* Open-air concert at the Hissar fortress. the town of Hissar. 24 Oct. 2018 (18:00-20: 00).
Starts at 18:12